Friday, April 4, 2014

Quote of the Day - Congressman Steve Stockman Edition

Liberals on Hobby Lobby: Corporations can't exercise personal values.
Liberals on Mozilla: Corporations should exercise personal values.
We are entering a very dangerous world if your private contributions for your personal held beliefs can be used against you in terms of employment.  

Welcome to the New America, folks.  You are no longer free to express your opinions, live by your faith, contribute money to causes you believe in without being called a bigot and a hater and apparently being forced to lose your job is an acceptable outcome.  

So I have decided to start my own business.  On the application I am going to put in bold red letters that I am a conservative.  If you have made political contributions to a cause I don't believe in don't bother to apply because I am not hiring you.  If you have made a statement on social media that I don't agree with you can't work here.  

This is about stifling speech.  Very scary indeed.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative